UML is the industry standard for graphical modeling of object oriented software systems.
Executable UML (xUML) extends UML by adding additional detail to the model so it can be compiled directly into executable code.
Uml2hdl is the first Executable UML development environment for HDL designs. Uml2hdl designs can be transformed directly into VHDL or Verilog source code.
Specify your HDL design as a graphic Executable UML model
- Model any HDL design with UML Object or UML Statechart Diagrams
- Simple and productive GUI for entering UML graphic diagrams
- Detailed understanding of VHDL or Verilog syntax not required
Instantly view your UML model as HDL source
- Generate production ready RTL - at the touch of a button
- Code Generator outputs efficient, concise VHDL or Verilog
- Extensively verified classes ensures error free HDL
Benefits of Executable UML with uml2hdl
- Dramatically improve productivity
- Slash VHDL or Verilog compile cycles and debugging time
- Easy to learn - User only needs to enter basic HDL expressions
- Eliminate Syntax Errors!